Hurricane Harvey Service Solutions
To Our Customers,
The rain and subsequent flooding in southeast Texas and Louisiana caused by Hurricane Harvey left massive devastation in its wake. We know many of you have been affected personally, as have several of our own employees. We wanted to personally reach out to let you know that we will stand beside you through the recovery efforts that will be taking place over the next several weeks, months and beyond. While we all recover from this unprecedented weather event, we are working with several transload facilities within 250 miles of the Houston area where we can support your supply chain until your locations are once again able to handle rail traffic.
To discuss transload options, contact:
- Automotive Products: Keith Lee; (402) 544-2984; email@example.com
- Chemical Products: Krystal Newell; (402) 544-7946; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction Products: Kent Peacock; (402) 544-7972; email@example.com
- Food & Refrigerated Products: Jamie Tully; (626) 252-0486; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forest Products: RaShawn Smarr; (402) 544-8960; email@example.com
- Minerals Products: Aaron Conley; (402) 544-7957; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steel Products: Josh Johnson; (402) 544-2964; email@example.com
If you have questions regarding the movement of specific rail equipment, please continue to input Service Issues via our secure customer website MyUPRR.com (User ID and password required). Our Hurricane Hotline is 800-365-6963 and should be used by our customers to report any damage to facilities that would impact our ability to provide service once operations resume. This information should include damage or tracks out of service and estimated facility repair time.
Above all else, please continue to stay safe and look out for one another.
VP & GM Industrial Products
TODO: CTA?Contact Us